All Fifth Graders are invited to attend our spring retreat to Smoky Mountain Christian Village on May 11-12. We will leave from the church on Friday, May 11 at 5:30pm and return home on Saturday, May 12 at 7:00pm. The cost is $30 and all forms and money are due NOW to Jenny Bopp. Sign up now and get ready for a great weekend!!!!
What to Bring:
- Sleeping bag and pillow (there are beds but some may want to sleep on the floor). Girls will be on one level and boys on another.
- Change of clothes
- Bathing suit (enclosed pool)
- Comfortable shoes
- A snack to share (chips, cookies, brownies, etc.)
What NOT to Bring:
- Radios, CD/DVD players, ipods, hand held video games
- Fireworks, water balloons, shaving cream, or other items used for mischief
- Cell phones (you will have access to a phone if necessary)
- Caffeinated drinks (NO ENERGY DRINKS!)
- An excessive amount of snacks
What will we do?
- Group time
- Have an awesome time!