Sunday, March 28, 2021, 12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Palm Sunday, March 28, Noon | Front Lawn
Eggstravaganza 2021 will take place on March 28, after the 11 am service. There will be a few guidelines to follow:
- All events, including the drama, will be held outside.
- Masks are required for all adults and children ages four and older.
- If you registered for a free boxed lunch, it will be provided to either eat on the front lawn with your family group or take with you as you leave after the drama and egg hunts.
- Registration for a free boxed lunch is now closed, but families are welcome to come and join in on the Egg Hunts!
- You may bring a picnic lunch from home to eat on the front lawn with your family if you desire.
IN CASE OF RAIN
If it rains on Sunday, we will hold Eggstravagnza inside the church building in Trentham Hall.
How can you help? We are asking for donations of pre-wrapped and packaged candy small enough to fit inside a plastic egg. PLEASE, NOTHING WITH PEANUT BUTTER OR NUTS! You may leave these in the baskets in the Welcome Center and outside Trentham Hall.
We will also need a few volunteers to help with hiding eggs, distributing lunches, and setting-up/taking-down a few tables. Please email Susan at to volunteer!